1. NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating in the contest.
3. A person may only win one prize over the duration of the contest.
4. Participants and winners must be legal residents of California, at least twenty-one (21) years or older, and they must have a valid California ID as of the date and time of entering any contest. Winners acknowledge that if they enter any contest under a fraudulent name they will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
5. Employees of Aeon West Hollywood, Inc and their affiliates, their representatives, the contest’s participating sponsors and their agencies and members of the immediate families of such are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
6. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winners must redeem the prize within ten (10) calendar days after notification of winning, unless otherwise specified at the time of winning or unless specified for a particular contest. If a winner fails to redeem the prize within ten (10) calendar days, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, we reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize. We retain the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Delivery of prizes: All prizes will be shipped to the winner’s address, unless otherwise noted. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged mail. Prizes lost or damaged in mailing will not be replaced. (Prizes can be picked up in person upon request at our West Hollywood location.)
8. Payment of taxes and related expenses: Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not expressly included as part of the prize.
9. Required documentation: Winners of prizes with a fair market value of $600 or greater must execute and return an IRS Form W-9 and an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, as well as any additionally required forms, and must provide a photocopy of a legal document showing California residence within ten (10) calendar days after receiving such forms or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Winners agree to accept the estimate of fair market value of the prize. Winners of prizes with a fair market value of less than $600 may be requested to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and provide a photocopy of a legal document showing California residence. Where such forms are requested, winners must execute and return such forms and documents within ten (10) calendar days after receiving the forms or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. We may require proof of each winner’s own social security number before a prize can be sent to the winner.
10. Release of liability: All winners and their guests, by acceptance of any prize, agree to release and hold forever harmless Aeon West Hollywood, Inc and their affiliated prize partners, their affiliated companies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any prize, or while traveling to or from any prize related activity.
11. Aeon West Hollywood, Inc has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time or extend the dates of a contest. Aeon West Hollywood, Inc retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
12. Aeon West Hollywood, Inc reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value upon notice or change to the contest rules. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding our contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Chief Financial Officer whose decisions are final and indisputable.
13. Choice of law: These rules and all contests are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Los Angeles County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of these rules and all contests.
14. Specific types of contests: To enter a contest on one of our websites or by text methods, participants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner. Aeon West Hollywood, Inc does not assume any liability for any malfunction of the telecommunication, internet or individual computer systems. Winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If an entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, the entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected.
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
To request a copy of these official rules and/or a list of winners after the contest ends, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Contest Rules [and/or] Winner Names, Aeon Botanika West Hollywood, 8448 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069.